Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Marketing & Social Media Coordinator with an interest in developing written content to join our team. The successful candidate will work with our Executive team in the execution of various digital marketing tasks including social media platforms, drip campaigns, targeted ad campaigns, and writing relevant website content.
- Develop, write, and edit persuasive and creative content for ads, websites, blogs, email campaigns, social media, and other marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the Executive team in digital marketing project execution.
- Coordinate and manage content calendars, ensuring a consistent flow of high-quality content aimed at nurturing leads and engaging customers.
- Optimize content for SEO to increase visibility and drive organic traffic.
- Measure and analyze content performance, using insights to refine and improve content strategy and campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and execution of comprehensive marketing campaigns, contributing creative ideas and coordinating necessary resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English; or two (2) years of experience in related fields.
- Proven experience in content development and marketing coordination.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to write clear, persuasive, and original copy that drives action.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume, desired compensation range, and cover letter highlighting their qualifications and explaining why they believe they are the perfect fit for this position to Tom O'Neill, VP of Client Services ([email protected]. Please also include links to or samples of relevant work, such as ad copy, web page content, blog posts, or articles you have created.
Castle Law celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.