From Contract to Closing...Quickly
In the market to buy a new home? Or are you looking to sell your current residence?
Either way, you want to be sure that you are prepared for the process once you have found the right match.
Buyers, sellers and investors know that unexpected delays result in missed opportunities, and this often proves to be very costly for those involved in the deal.
At Castle Law our seasoned Real Estate attorneys are committed to helping your transaction proceed as smooth and efficiently as possible.
We assist with a host of matters connected to residential real estate, including:
- Buying, selling or leasing of homes
- Draft, review and negotiate purchase and sale contracts.
- Contractor disputes
- Property tax concerns
- Arrange for home inspection
- Prepare and review title transfer documents and property deed
- Coordinate transaction with real estate broker, loan officers, opposing counsel, title company examiners and closers
- Preparation of post-closing possession agreements and real estate tax agreements
- Attendance at closing
- Perform duties as escrow agent for real estate tax related issues