Assisting Business Owners With Their Legal Needs
If you own a business, or are starting a business, you know that there are several issues that arise each day that need immediate attention. Failing to address these concerns often leads to larger problems, and this will have an impact on your bottom line. Our diverse client base includes local and regional businesses, both large and small, in a wide range of industries. We represent clients from construction companies, retail services, real estate investors and computer technology. We also regularly provide strategic corporate advice to corporate boards, non-profit organizations and entrepreneurs. Our clients turn to us knowing they will receive a high level of client service and practical advice based on industry knowledge, economic factors, market opportunities, managed risk, and a comprehensive command of federal, state and local laws and regulations governing our clients’ businesses.
Castle Law‘s Business and Corporate Group has the knowledge, perspective and skills required to assist both established and start-up companies with routine and complex corporate and transactional matters. We understand that when you have a legal issue, you need the matter resolved as soon as possible. Your time is very important to us, and we take pride in our ability to solve complex problems. Our Attorneys, Edward Jarot and Theresa Dollinger, at Castle Law will assist you with your business law concerns. They are committed to helping you minimize your risk while maximizing your return.
How Our Business Law Attorneys Can Help You
Our firm has worked with a number of different types of businesses that have encountered a number of different legal issues. We work tirelessly to address your concerns, and help you understand all of the options available to you. We will help you make a decision that allows your business to be successful.
We will help with a variety of business law issues that you may be facing, including:
- Entity formation (LLCs, partnerships, LLPs, corporations and other types of entity formations)
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- The dissolution of a business
- Mergers with other businesses
- Reviewing leases and other commercial real estate concerns
- Litigation of disputes between businesses or business owners
- Business transition/succession with the joint goal of meeting your particular needs while minimizing the tax impact
- Alternatives to bank loans in the acquisition, sale and/or re-structuring of a business
- Structuring private placement funding for obtaining investors for your business
When you work with Castle Law, you will have someone focused on helping you protect your investment. Our skilled attorneys will be ready to assist you throughout the life of your business. We are committed to working together with you to grow your business.