Scott Hoster, originally of Dystrup, Hoster & Jarot, P.C., merged with Castle Law in 2015. A former Assistant State Attorney of Will County, Illinois, Hoster focuses his legal practice in the areas of Commercial and Transactional Litigation, Business Disputes, Contested Guardianships and Estates. Scott is known for his determination in identifying and obtaining success for his clients.
Scott is a native of Lockport, IL. Scott enjoys a good orchestra show or theatre production with his family and friends.
DePaul University College of Law
Bob Jones University
Greenville, South Carolina
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1982
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Will County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Appellate Lawyers Association, Member